Friday, January 21, 2005

12/3/97 Wednesday 4:55 pm

Dear Diary,
It is almost Christmas Break!! I have so many things planned: On the 22nd I'm going to Amanda Karow's Christmas party. We're going ice skating, Christmas caroling, and other stuff there too. It'll be a sleep over too. The 23rd is the conclusion of her party. On the 24th my family and I will be going to Joe's mom's house, then to the Valley Inn for a big Christmas party again. There'll be lots of presents and food and music. And of course on the 25th it's Christmas day! I get to open all my presents from my family. Kala said Mom got me a train set, coo! & I saw a porclein doll in Mom's closet when I was looking for wrapping paper. I bet it's mine because Kala got one for her birthday last month (11/22/97). The rest of the X-mas break, I'm going to sit back, relax, and play with my train set.
Eric Hall in Mr. Scholer's class is so cute!! I remember him (more like noticed) from 2nd grade, when I had to be paired with him in gym. He's very smart! Eric is in all the higher levels of classes and is popular. That's not why I like him though. I like him because he's nice and considerate... and cute!!!! I hope I have to be paired up with him again for something! He sits right in front of me in reading! Yes, oh, yes! :)
Love ya,
Nicolette Gamache
P.S. Remember it's a secret

No comments: