Saturday, January 22, 2005

6/15/98 Monday 9:33 pm

Dear Diary,
I know I should have been writing in here past month, especially with us moving(May 23), my b-day(May22), my last day of school(May 22), my b-day party(May 23), Talahi's last day of school (June 4)-alson known as GRADUATION!
Well, my birthday/last day of school was so cool! I was full of confidence, power, and embarrasement. Every where I went Nikki and Noel made this day totally public! They wrote in huge bubble letters on chalk boards-"Bye Nicolete! We'll miss you. Have a happy 12th birthday!", and my locker they'd put a sign saying the same thing, but including-"Sign Here". I didn't argue though, I wanted to receive all the attention, but the only attention I got was people asking me if it was true that I was moving and where.
Continued...(Don't forget!)
Love,
Nicolette Gamache

No comments: