Saturday, January 22, 2005

6/16/98 Tuesday 9:36 p.m.

Dear Diary,
On May 23, 1998 we moven to Eden Valley, MN. Serena slept over on the 22nd and helped us move. Serena was really pushy thoughband she was a big party poopy at my B-Day party!! I guess it was because Noel was there and she probably thought she was taking me away to be her friend or something. I was just being a good host by giving equal attention to my other guests, Cassi and Noel. My mom said only three people because of the stress with moving and all. And plus she was with me like all day long on Friday, the 22nd, and she slept over at my house, AND she was with me the whole following day, AND she went to the store with us and picked my other guests up, AND she slept over that night too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At 5:00, 4:59 actually, we met Cassi and Noel at my old house (apartment, yuck). At my party we played strip poker, we danced and sang to music, we opened presents(I did), and we played Where Were You on the Night of the Murder! When we played that Serena lay under the table all night. At late night we played Truth/Dare. Cassi kept daring everybody to get naked, but wouldn't do it herself. Escpeciall when we played strip poker.
I had a great month with a lot of ups and downs especially with Noel and Serena with me on the ride.
Love,
Nicolette Gamache
P.S. I'm going to miss my friends, long lost lovers, the dweebs, teachers, the "Populars", Abby's group, and everybody else who is now far from me and my life, oh, and may I lead a happy life, and make many, many new friends!! I'll miss you all!!

No comments: