Friday, January 21, 2005

4/4/98 Saturday 9:44 pm

Dear Diary,
My mom picked me and my sister up from school so I didn't get to go with Nikki on Friday to give the note to Ben about Serena.
Well about an hour ago I got home from AppleBee's. Serena called and told me that there was no sign of Bennerinie. Poor Serena! She thinks that Nikki never talked to him in the first place. Noel kept an eye on Nikki and told Serena she did her work.
I told Serena that she should relax, maybe Ben was scared and nervous to respond to the note, I mean, he's practically a Popular. If Russel heard about this, Ben could end up being humiliated and friendless by Monday. (No Offense Serena!) And now that I think of it, Ben is in the low school groups, (smarts I mean) so he probably didn't have any homework. And who's gonna look in their backpack when you have no homework? Nikki was supposed to put the note to Ben in his backpack.
It'll be Sunday, then Monday, so Serena still has an entire day to sit by the phone waiting! Man! I'm really glad I'm over my crush and don't have enough gusto to ask a boy out anyways. I wish all the luck in the world to Serena.
Today Joe gave me $3 to buy something, because he promised he'd take me to the movie, but Sammy and Kala ruined a perfectly good afternoon for the movies. I bought a Diet Mountain Dew, Sweet Tarts, and a Young and Modern magazine.

No comments: