Sunday, January 16, 2005

March 9, 1997

Dear Diary,
Today wasn't as grand as I thought it would be. I woke up at Renee's house. I took a shower(her parents let her guests take care of their hygiene), then she took a shower. When she got out she said her stomach hurt so I told her she probably just hungry. Then she asked me if I think it's her period. I said no. I mean isn't that kind of gross. Well afer that we ate and practice a little bit more. Then her mom drove us to the Sartell High School, but she had to pick up Aaron(Renee' s little brother) first. When we go tthere we just walked around until we got to the gym. There was the SHS gymnastics team performing. They were good. Then we wnet to the Home Ec. room for one last rehearsal before performance. When we were on stage there was an extremely bright light shining in my eyes. I screwed up on some of the songs and I couldn't find my mom, grandma, or sister. When the songs were over I got cotton candy and then left.
Love,
Nicolette Gamache

No comments: