Friday, January 21, 2005

2/24/98 Tuesday 9:03 pm

Dear Diary,
THE TRUTH IS OUT!!! Eric Holiday came up to Noel this morning and said, "Hey Noel, I heard you like Russel... from Heather" as loud as he could. Noel totaly went bazoork! She burst out laughing and got as red as a cherry while Russel sat in his desk, burying his head in his arms. Everybody immediatly stopped what they were doing and looked backed at her and Eric. All day long people were teasing and taunting, and because we were her friends, Serena, Nikki, and I were dragged down with her. Josh came up to me and said, "I heard about your hot encounter with Russel in the steamy jungle." I was totaly appauled, I mean now it's about ME and Russel!?! What about Nikki!!! Or Serena!!!Serena practically went out with him last year, in fact she did! And there are at least a million times where she said, "Oh, he is so cute!"
I hope tomorrow the people will ignore us, the outsiders, and go back to their usual petty rumors. I hate being center of attention. That's why I like being unpopular, people think I'm weird and I'm a freak.
Anyways, during social we're doing this Kids Teaching Kids About Drugs program, and my group is Jon, Tony, Colette, and me. But guess whose in Noel's group! Russel, Abby, and her.
I'll have more updates, stay tuned! Nighty night-night!

No comments: