Friday, January 21, 2005

2/21/98 Saturday 10:52 pm

Dear Diary,
Sorry I hadn't written in you for awhile, well actually a month. A lot has happened though. That's kinda why I'm sorry that I haven't been writting in here. The other reason is because my goal was to write in her everyday. Well now that I think about it, that goal is near to impossible!!! Who cares! I'm writting now, aren't I???
The scoop on poop! Just kidding! Lately I've been writting a movie about my friend Noel. So far I haven't gotten to any good stuff.
My mom and Joe won a 3 day vacation to Florida. They leave this coming Friday morning and come back Monday night. My grandma is going to stay with Kala and me during that time.
Speaking of my Grandma, she stayed with us this week because we had one week one for winter break. I had so much fun! She got me purple nail polish with glitter in it, a fuzzy poster, her old watch, and a book called Rush Week. When she comes this weekend she said she'd take us to a movie, maybe. Titanic, the greatest movie of all time! Have I told you that I saw that movie with my mom, Joe, & Kala? Well I did. Titanic is three hours long and stars Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winslet. I hope we go to see that or else The Wedding Singer with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler.
Guess What!? I got another perm! And my mom layered my hair. Most of my curls came out though.
I think the most important thing of all is that I have to get BRACES!!!!!! Now I'll be a four-eyed, SILVERED TOOTH GEEK!!!! Grreatt! NOT! At least now my friend, BEST FRIEND, Cassi, needs to get 'em too. I've run out of things to say. I think that's everything. Well wish me luck on my long, endless journey of life.

No comments: