Friday, January 21, 2005

Saturday, August 23, 1997, 9:43 p.m.

Dear Diary,
Today has been a mixure of a million feelings; anger, hope, sad, happy, frustration, loneliness, joy, grateful, and so much more; to tell you the truth, that I can't remember.
The happy part of the day was Corinne's wedding, my mom's best friend. There were lots of people. I didn't know any of them except Corinne, Mike (the groom), Corinne's parents, and her brothers. Know what? The reverend didn't even let them kiss (the bride and groom). And it's tradition! After the wedding we went to the reception. For dinner there we had chicken stuffing, mashed potatoes, and broccoli. Later on there was dancing, but I didn't get to go because Mom said, "No, it's not a kids kind of place!" So I had to go home and be babysat by Ben (Joe's nephew, Sammy was there too.)
That's when the depressing part of the day came. Kala and Sammy were running all over the place and weren't listening to me. And Ben locked me out and told the girls to run away from me. So to end this entry, I'm going to say it's been a confusing day.
Love,
Nicolette Gamache

No comments: