Friday, January 21, 2005

3/12/98 Thursday 8:26 pm

Dear Diary,
This week I've been teaching the most sweetest, annoying, cute group of 1st and 2nd graders. Courtney is the best!!! She particapates in every disscussion and acts like she's been your friend for life. Elijah's little brother is in Mrs. Dombroskis' class, the class my group has been teaching, and he gets done with every activity first. Yesterday Jon brought in alcohol bottles to talk about alcohol and Mr. Collins, pretended he was an alcoholic and pretended to drink 'em. Wednesday the kids were being really loud and we couldn't get them to quiet down. Jon looked like he was going to explode. All week long Colette and I were teasing him about being rude to them on Monday. So he must have been being careful of what he did and said. Tomorrow we're gonna play an idiotic game called "Citizen Seat Belt."
During reading I had to give a speech about Eleanor Roosevelt that needed to be 3-5 minutes long. When I got up there my heart started thumping 80 miles per hour, I couldn't hear myself, and I kept stuturing about the same thing over and over again & my speech, as millions told me, was ten minutes long. I guess I'll get a B or B- for a grade. It was horrible. I hope tomorrow's better.

No comments: