Friday, January 21, 2005

May 22, 1997

Dear Diary,
Today it's my birthday and has it been wacko or what? Mr. Friehammer, Mr. Kraul, Mr. Putz, Mr. Schneider became a woman today. Mrs. Adleman became a man, Mrs. Karasch came in her P.J.'s, Mrs. Kipka, well, she didn't do anything. There was even a pep-rally. What's a pep-rally your say? Well, it's kind of like a party, a big party, but not a lot of people are invited. And everybody's like a cheerleader and has "pep" All the teachers sang really awesome songs like "YMCA" and "Doo Wop" (by the Hanson sisters).
Anyways I'd like to sing a little song myself.
"Happy Birthday"
Happy Birthday to me! (Cha cha cha)
Happy Birthday to me!(Cha cha cha)
Happy Birthday to meEEE
Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeeee!(Cha Cha Cha)
Happy Birthday Nicolette
Love,
Nicolette Gamache

No comments: