Saturday, January 22, 2005

6/19/98 Friday 11:55 pm

Dear Diary,
I'm not sure what I should write, but i feel I shouldn't abandon you and you should be filled with sad stories, funny jokes, romantic poems; something that'll keep you and me busy!
Well, I guess I could tell you that I haven't made any new friends yet. I feel sort of alone like my horoscope said I would be. I guess it's because none fo my friends call me because it's long distance, and if they do call we only talk for a little bit and it's usually a boring conversation. Serena has been calling me lately. She keeps inviting me to meet her in Saint Cloud for lunch or something. Serena's starting to become boring though, I don't know what it is, but I've lost interest. Our phone conversations are the examples of the "boring" conversations I told you about. Aslo I believe I"m feeling lonely because I have no one to "hang out" with here. I guess I would if I had more guts to talk to people!! I like when people make the fierst move. I pray to God at night if he'lll do me a favor and have a girl or two ask me if I want to come over to their house or something, but so far it looks as if God doesn't want to answer my prayers. I wish he would, I'm getting sick of loneliness!
Love,
Lonely and Bored Gamache
:( Me right :)Me totally wrong
P.S. Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllpppp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

##tappus##