Friday, January 21, 2005

3/21/98 Saturday 9:44 pm

Dear Diary,
Mom's gone right now, I wish she weren't. Her and Corinne went to the Red Carpet. It's 70's night or something. They both dressed up as hippies. Corinne couldn't find anything so she spent an hour going through Mom's stuff. Joe was in like a totally mean, grumpy mood. He is definently not happy about having Mom go out on a night with Corinne. He should just take a chill pill. What is his problem? I am going to stay up or sleep on the couch so I can welcome them in.
On my appointment on Thursday at the Orthodontist, they made moldings of my teeth. First they took 20 x-rays then she mixed up this really gooey paste; this cinnamon flavored paste was put into little containers for my gums. She had to hold the containers onto my teeth bottom AND top for 30 seconds each. Then I could wash my mouth out. This one guy said, "The teeth that are sticking out at the top ruined my roots to my two front teeth." Mom and the doctor and some other people, and maybe me are going to discuss what we should do. He said it would be best to pull all 4 teeth out, and the braces will do the rest. I don't know what I want to happen.

No comments: