Friday, January 21, 2005

5/13/98 Wednesday 8:32 pm

Dear Diary,
Today during recess, Serena dragged me to the kickball field, but I screamed the whole way. She said she only dragged me there because if I was there, Karl would of let her play. Yeah Right! Nikki, Ashley, & Brittany got to play.
Anyways Serena came over today. We worked on homework, and then we went outside with the phone. And we called Jon Tschida to tell him that Noel was wondering if Jon would go out with her. Which Noel would never say, but Serena asked anyways. He said, "No, are you serious?" So she asked him if he would go out with her, and he said, "Are you sure?" "Yeah!" "Ok, I don't care." Then when Serena hung up the phone, she went crazy and just screamed and screamed. Tomorrow she said that when Jon tells all his friends, she is just going to laugh and laugh right in his face. I can't wait to find out what happens.
I hope Noel is back! I want to ask her some stuff about Tuesday, and Karl, and all that junk.
Love,
Nicolette Gamache

No comments: