Friday, January 21, 2005

Monday, August 11, 1997- 9:35 pm

Dear Diary,
Today was a pretty boring day. But today I called Fawn Fandel an dshe wasn't home so Kala and I biked down to her house, to make sure, and she still wasn't home. So we went back to uour house and had some bagels from the Salvation Army. At the S.A. this one old man told mom that she had 5 loaves of bread (you're only supposed to have 3). Then another guy told her to put a loaf back because she had 4. All of a sudden the men were arguing about how many loaves mom had. Mom said that they were trying to make a fool out of her.
Anyway back on subject. When we were done with our bagels, mom left for work, so I was in charge 'til 4:30 because Joe was also at work. When Joe got home we went to see if Fawn was back yet. On the way back Kala said we were lost. So I made so a bet, a $2 bet. In the end Kala became my slave, for tomorrow, all day tomorrow.
Love,
Nicolette Gamache

No comments: