Saturday, January 22, 2005

5/16/98 Saturday 8:31 am

Dear Diary,
Sorry I didn't finish the entry last night. We got here pretty late (I'll explain later).
After Math, I put all my books on my desk and ran to get my instrument. In the band room Hilary was lauging hysterically. when she snuck up behind me, she scared the heck out of me! HIlary walked up to me and asked me if I liked Karl (who knew?). I said I didn't, but then she asked me if I liked Eric Hall (WHAT?). I said "No" to that one too, AND I DON'T. Hilary said they were going to ask me out! I ignored this, but weird things started that soon made Hilary's words seem true.
Serena was laughing just like HIlary was before. She called my name and I ran over. She said, "Guess what Karl and Eric like you, this is why..." ( I don't remember why, but Serena had them write it on a piece of paper.)
Nikki laughed at me when she heard this. On the piece of paper they put their names, phone #, why they like me, and the question-"Will you go out with Karl, Eric, or neither. Circle one." I circled neither.
Serena told me if I saw either of them I shouldn't tell them my answer, because she wanted to call them and tell them "No". Serena told me she'd call me and tell me if she could come over to my house. We never finished our project and it's due on Monday.
When I got home Serena called and said she had just called Karl and he siad he didn't care anymore (yeah right, I probably broke his heart). She said she called Eric too, but he wasn't home, and wouldn't be home 'til Sunday afternoon. So I'm sitting here worrying about what he's gonna do (what their gonna do), and what's gonna happen, all weekend.
Serena also siad she couldn't come over to my hourse that day, but maybe the next day.
Grandma, who never showed, was supposed to watch me this weekend. I had to go to the lake and spend the weekend with Sammy, Kala, and Joe (yea). Help me!
Love,
Nicolette G.

No comments: