Friday, January 21, 2005

5/12/98 Tuesday 3:57 pm

Dear Diary,
I'm so comfused. I feel like such a baby! Today was the end of the month party, and we got to go bowling. Noel was sick so she didn't get to go. Anyways, Serena, Nikki, Jenny, Sarah H., and I were on a team. The team next to us contained Eric Hall, James Powers, Karl, Chris, and Russel. We were joking around with them, and even made a bet with 'em, "We can beat you points and all!" The whole time they were ahead by two sets, but were on the same person.
Well as the minutes went by and the bowlers bowled and right out of the clear blue, Eric asked me out... for Karl!!! Karl doesn't even know so I don't really think he likes me but, the boys keep asking Karl if he does like me and then they say, "See see, we told you, LOOK!"
Serena thinks I should but then again she flirts alot, isn't shy around boys, and would say yes to anyone who asked her. Nikki to my surprise said she would. She said she agrees that Karl doesn't know me and why'd he'd ask me, but she says, Karl is really nice. Serena said the same thing, but had her own opinion. She said Karl just wants to go out with me because I'm pretty and big breasted like all the other girls he dated. Nikki thinks he want to go out with me because I'm nice. I don't know, once again I think it's just a big hoax! Ashley Curtis said she would have said no like me. Thank goodness!
Serena just called, and said she thinks Karl really does like me, because she heard Karl asking Eric if he would ask me out for him. But if Serena heard him say that, why didn't she tell me!? And especially if it was right before bowling that she heard it.
I don't know, it's really scary! My horoscope said that I should wait for the person who is right for me, but WHO IS IT, AND WHEN WILL HE COME??!! Another horoscope says I'll become popular because of some school event that I'll take part of in the middle of May. Serena said that going out with Karl is it. I don't think so, it's only the 2nd week.
What should I do?! It's all so confusing! I think I did the right thing by saying no. What if I didn't? I mean, I don't even like Karl! I don't know hardly anything about him. My mom would freak if I said yes. She has a very strong opinion on dating underage. I REALLY HATE ADOLESCENCE!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Confusingly in love

No comments: