Friday, January 21, 2005

Monday 5/11/98 8:32 pm

Dear Diary,
On Thursday I got my teeth pulled. It didn't hurt except when they gave me the shots, two in my gums, and two in the roof of my mouth. OUCH! For the rest of the day I had to have gauze in my mouth to stop the flowing of the blood! On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I stayed with my best friend Cassi! Her b-day party was on Friday. Then we went to her grandma's house on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday afternoon was FUN! Me, Cassi, Jerri, Terri, Jenni, and Cassi's cousin went window shopping at the Mall of America. Cassi's grandma was in Minneapolis. At MOA we stopped at B-Daltons, my fave. bookstore, and I saw the sequal to my fave. new fantasy book Of Two Minds. The sequal is called More Minds. I had the best weekend ever!
Guess What! We're moving May 22nd instead of May 30th. My mom is working May 30th and wants to be there when we move. She might have to drop us out of school early. I'm gonna miss the friends I made this year! :(

No comments: